Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Nursing Game

When we found out about our new little addition to our family it was exciting. It had reminded me of the fun that we had with our first little girl. It then hit me really hard. The nursing game. Now ladies I know that you guys know what I am talking about and Guys I know you do to.

I had always thought that once a baby was born that it would just naturally latch onto the mom's boob and say bon appetite! I was so wrong. It has been a struggle trying to get our new little Chloe to eat from the boob, but she does really good from the bottle.

Don't worry we haven't resorted to the (f-word) Janae has been able to pump and we (yes, me included) have been able to be apart of the feeding experience.


 

What do you think you guys how had your experiences been with the nursing game?

1 comment:

  1. The nursing game is just that--a game! It hurts, it takes a long time for baby to latch on, and sometimes it's just not fun. But tell Janae to hang in there and take it one step at a time. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. I bet she's adorable! Congratulations, you guys!

    ReplyDelete